Loan Pre-Qualification Checklist
Loan Process Checklist of Items Needed
Collect and provide any forms that may be applicable to you to your lender as soon as possible to quickly process your loan application to get pre-qualified.
• Legible copies of ID for all borrowers and (only for FHA loans) Social Security card
• Copies of the last 2 years Federal 1040 tax returns, include all schedules ad pages
• Copies of the last 2 years W-2 forms
• Two most recent paystubs (for at least a month period, dates within the last 30 days unless self-employed)
• Two most recent, consecutive bank statements, all pages even if blank.
• Source of deposits- If bank statements show any deposits from non-payroll, provide evidence where deposit came from, ex. Copy of check, invoice, etc.
• Most recent state for each investment account
• Copies of Social Security Award letter and last 2 years 1099s
* Disclaimer – the above information has been provided by Island Home Loans Inc and is not the responsibility of Ah Chong Realty LLC. If you need specific advice, please seek a mortgage professional who is licensed and knowledgeable.